Easy to set up, simple to operate, this industrial strength but lightweight lift for PWC's provides a safe and easy docking solution. Aluminum construction is corrosion free and the standard aluminum bunks make this the ultimate lift for your personal water craft. The Storm Surge 1200 is the ONLY lift you can count on to handle the next generation watercraft. This lift is built to handle heavier loads and is the future of PWC lift technology.
Difference in the Platinum VS Silver.
Platinum has aluminum bunks & a rocker arm cable tie off ... Silver has wooden bunks & a standard cable tie off (thimble & bolt)
Storm Surge 1500 lb. Aluminum PWC Lift (Platinum) Features:
- 16' aluminum T6 6061 vertical track (longer tracks available at $20 per foot).
- Dock/seawll or piling mount, specify mounting at time of order. (Additional pile mount bracket is $75, needed on tracks over 16').
- Aluminum cradle dimensions = 40-1/2" wide x 4'7" long.
- Hefty Hoist 3/4hp motor & belt driven gear.
- Stainless cable.
- Stainless fastners.
- Aluminum 6' bunks w/ rubber non skid & non skuff protection.
The Storm Surge Boat Lift is designed to put only 10% of the total weight of the craft on your piling or the dock/seawll. The key is to bury the track in the mud a minimum of 4' (depending on soil) which will act as its own free standing piling. For this lift to work properly you'll want a minimum of 4' of track in the mud & minimum of 4' of track above the dock. In order to ensure you're ordering the proper length track, take a measurement from mud to dock plus the 4' of track in the mud & 4' of track above the dock, this will tell you want size aluminum track will work best for your application... **Note, the softer the mud, the farther you'll need to position that track into the mud, thus a longer track might be needed for your application.
- Remote control = $325 or the PWC unit
- Longer bunks = $25 per foot additional
- Extra pile mount bracket = $75
Call 800-657-9998 and speak to one of our knowledgeable sales associates with an questions. Boat Lift Distributors is committed to finding the best solution that meets your specific needs.
** PLUS SHIPPING **