16,000-lb Free Standing Storm Surge Boat Lift
The 16k boat lift is an excellent solution when pilings can not be driven or a elevator lift is not an option. It's an even better solution if you're on a lake that freezes during winter time due to the fact that this lift can be removed every year. Compared to other free standing boat lifts, the Storm Boat Lift is economical & all the cables come up & out of the water. Other boat lifts will have cable that permanently remain under water or even hydraulic rams than remain in the water, YIKES. This boat lift solves that issue.
The Storm Surge Boat Lift is over-built in every way shape & form. No other boat lift company can hold a candle to the stellar reputation that the Storm Surge Boat Lift has. Take the Boat Lift Distributors challenge & see why the Storm is a safer & more structurally sound lift over all other boat lifts in the boat lift industry.
16,000 lb. Lake Lift Features
- Heavy duty structural aluminum with stainless hardware.
- (2) 1 horsepower TENV motors with toggle switches.
- Bolt on guides for easy lift access.
- 6/16" stainless cable for a triple line pull & 3/8" cable for a double line pull.
- Aluminum gear plate manufactured by AMS, the ONLY company to trust in the boat lift industry.
- GFCI protection
- Drive shaft on top of the beam to allow access to the cable but more importantly to utilize 100% of the structure of the lift. If you ever see a lift that has the drive pipe inside the "c" channels, run for the hills, it's a lift that is using less than 100% to lift the boat.
The Storm Surge Boat Lift is the best in the boat lift industry which is why Boat Lift Distributors views them as a preferred vendor. Don't settle for less b/c in reality you'll pay more & get weaker lift. Call today & take the Boat Lift Distributors challenge, you'll thank yourself. 800-657-9998