Comes with Totaly sealed TENV painted motors & carpeted wooden bunks. Commercial Grade Construction. Comprised from STRUCTURAL Aluminum, not standard aluminum. The webbing around every corner has a bigger fill than other manufacturers = SUPERIOR construction & durability.
Storm Surge Boat Lifts are no-compromise, commercial grade, 100% Aluminum and Stainless steel boat lifts.
All boat lifts are constructed of 6061-T6 marine grade aluminum with stainless steel hardware, and carry a 10 year warranty. Our lifts are built to handle heavier loads, and are simply the most efficient and safest method to store your boat. When your boat sits in the water barnacles, algae and other marine parasites attach to the hull robbing your boat of critical speed, power, and mileage. We provide a simple and cost effective solution to the problems that you face as a boat owner. No more painting, scraping or worrying about your boat during those freak thunder storms.
Storing your boat on a lift will also keep your resale value high while thousands of dollars on hull maintenance and expensive bottom paints are saved. Keeping your boat on a boat lift will also keep your boat safe from vandals and thieves therefore reducing insurance premiums. We also Manufacture several other products to help make your boating experience a good one.
3,000 lbs. to 16,000 lbs.
Piling Diameter Requirement:
dock/seawall or piling (call for info).
Elevator Boat Lift Features
- Constructed From 6061-T6 Aluminum & Stainless Steel
- Sealed TENV painted motors.
- Guide Post & Bunk Brackets Included - STANDARD!
- Stainless Steel Cables - STANDARD!
- Aluminum Back Plate Gear Units have 25 year warranty - STANDARD!
- Bronze Worm Gear - STANDARD!
- Lighted Ground Faults - STANDARD!
- Thru Bolted Piling Mount Brackets - STANDARD!
- Carpeted wooden bunks.
- Drive shafts open to permit easy access to cables and bearings, for maintenance and routine inspection.
- Thru bolted piling mount brackets (No flimsy straps & lags)
- 6,000 Lbs and Under a Straight Up and Down Tracks (angled track available)
- 10,000 Lbs and Above a 24° Tracks
- No chains to break.
- Twin independently Lock-on switches are standard.
Boat Lift Options
- Wireless Remote
- Stainless Steel Back Plates on Gear Unit
- Aluminum Platforms
- Aluminum Bunks
- Extra Bunk Brackets
- Extra Cable w/ cable adjuster
- Extra Guide Post
- Extra Guide Post Brackets
- Longer Beams
Comes standard with 20' tracks (longer tracks available).
Boat Lifts, PWC Lifts & Dock Systems @ BoatLiftDistributors.com
Call 800-657-9998 and speak to one of our knowledgeable sales associates with ANY questions prior to ordering your lift! Boat Lift Distributors is committed to finding the best solution that meets your specific needs. ***** Call for details on the free shipping promotion, some restrictions apply *****