16,000-lb Aluminum Side Mount Boat Lift
Most boat house roof structures will lift a boat up to 12,500-lbs via the roof structure, the Storm Surge Lift will allow you to lift bigger boats via the pilings by side mounting the lift directly to the structure. 16,000-lb lifts can handle boats up to about 36' in length. The cradles are standard for the most part but if you have a step hull you'll need to upgrade to step hull bunks.(very important)
16,000 lb. Capacity Aluminum Cradle Lift Features
- Comprised of aluminum & stainless
- Guides post to assist you in loading & unloading, like a boat trailer
- Stainless Steel Cables either 3/8" for double line pull, or 5/16 for triple line pull.
- Aluminum Bunks. Tell us if you have a step hull or not, we don't want to damage your boat!
- Drive shaft utilizes the backbone of the "C" channel, other will hide the ride pipe between the "C" channels thus using a weld to support the boat instead of the structure of the lift. .
- Through bolted side mount brackets.
- Twin independently Lock-on switches are standard.
Boat Lift Options
- Wireless Remote, very cool feature. You can even get a limit switch to program the lift when to stop going up & when to stop going down.
- Sealed oil bathed gear units.
- Aluminum walkboards, cat hull bunks, etc.
- Longer Beams if needed.
Give us a shout & see why Boat Lift Distributors is #1 in engineered lifts & #1 in customer satisfaction. 800-657-9998