10,000-lb Platinum Elevator Boat Lift
The Storm Surge elevator boat lift is a perfect solution for narrow canals. If you're limited as to how far out you can build or, building requirements restrict development further out into the body of water, then an elevator boat lift is the percent match for your lifting needs. The 10k boat lift is mounted at a 24 degree angle & either attach's back to your piling or dock.
Boat Lift Distributors ONLY sells the best & has exclusively sold the best since 1974. You don't stick around in any industry by selling sub par equipment & in the boat lift industry that's just dangerous. Call & take the Boat Lift Distributors challenge, you'll come out highly educated on lifting equipment & with sound knowledge to make an educated decision.
Piling Diameter Requirement:
10” plus square minimum. If round you need to notch the piling
dock/seawall or piling (call for info).
Storm Surge Elevator Boat Lift Features
- Superior structural aluminum & stainless hardware
- Stainless TENV motors
- Inner guides to keep you from hitting the lift
- Stainless cable & DLX cable adjuster.
- AMS motor & gear. Direct drive units available.
- Aluminum bunks with "no skid & no scuff" protection. If you have a step hull you'll need to purchase step hull bunks.
- 25' structural aluminum tracks
- Operating switches.
Call Boat lift Distributors today for further details on the 10,000-lb elevator boat lift. 800-657-9998