The 13,000 lb Platinum Elevator Boat Lift
The 13k elevator boat lift is designed for the bigger boats usually up to 35'. To determine the weight of your craft take the fuel tank & multiply it by 7.5, that will give you the weight of a full tank of gas. Add that to the dry weight of the boat, engines & another 500-lbs for accessories & you've got the loaded weight of your craft.
If you're in the market for an elevator lift, congratulations, you've found the pinnacle of boat lift within the boat lift industry. The Storm Surge Series Boat Lifts are over-built & it shows, the competition can not hold a candle to the structural strength of the Storm Surge Boat lifts. Call Boat Lift Distributors today & take the boat lift challenge, you'll thank yourself & will continue to thank yourself for years to come.
Piling Diameter Requirement:
10" plus square minimum. If round you need to notch the piling
dock/seawall or piling (call for info).
Storm Surge Elevator Boat Lift Features
- Structural T6 6061 aluminum & stainless fasteners.
- Stainless TENV motors with toggle switches.
- Cradle guides.
- Stainless cable & DLX cable adjuster.
- The Hefty Hoist motor & gear system. Direct drive units are available.
- Aluminum bunks with "no skid & no scuff" protection. If you have a step hull you'll need to purchase step hull bunks.
- 25' structural aluminum tracks
For detailed information on the 13k Platinum Boat Lift, call Boat Lift Distributors today to receive your package via snail mail, fax or email. 800-657-9998