Our low profile personal watercraft (PWC) boatlifts come in three weight capacities, the ECBL-800, ECBL-1500, which are single piling applications and the ECBL-2500 model which is a two piling lift. All boatlift motors are available in manual or electric. PWC lifts are great for jet skis, Jon boats, jet boats or other small personal watercrafts.
These low profile pwc boatlifts are designed to lift the watercraft beside the dock and not interfere with the use of the dock space. The track provided for travel is designed to extend the length of piling for total support. The tracks are available in either hot dipped galvanized steel or stainless steel. The cradle acts as a forklift to raise and lower a Jet Ski or other small personal watercraft (PWC).
800, 1,500 and 2,500 lbs.
Piling Diameter Requirement:
18" to 36" above deck
120v/10.6a electric motors
optional upgrade to 10' (add $86.00) or 12' (add $123.00)
Boat Lift Features
- Galvanized steel construction
- Optional galvanized steel or stainless steel tracks
- Stainless or galvanized hardware
- Single-motor (800 & 1,500) or 2-motor models (2,500)
- Nylon or stainless sheaves
- Requires minimum space (low profile boatlift design)
- Poly rollers