SS 1250 LB PWC Lift- Storm Surge
Storm Surge 1250 LB Aluminum PWC Lift
- 12′ aluminum T6 6061 vertical track (longer tracks available) Dims: 6″ x 4″ x 12′
- Mount: Piling or dock/seawall mount, specify mounting at time of order. (Additional pile mount bracket is needed on tracks over 16′).
- Aluminum cradle dimensions = 34″ wide x 4′ long.
- Hefty Hoist 3/4 hp motor & belt driven gear.
- Stainless cable and fasteners
- Silver Series: Comes with wooden carpeted bunks
- Platinum Series: Aluminum 6′ bunks w/ rubber non skid protection
Easy to set up and simple to operate, the Storm Surge 1250 LB Lift provides a safe and easy docking solution for a small skiff or PWC.
- Designed to put only 10% of the total weight of the craft on your piling or the dock/seawall.
- The key is to bury the track in the mud a minimum of 4′ (depending on soil) which will act as its own free standing piling.
- For this lift to work properly you’ll want a minimum of 4′ of track in the mud & minimum of 4′ of track above the dock.
- In order to ensure you’re ordering the proper length track:
- Measure from mud to dock
- Add the 4′ of track in the mud
- Add 4′ of track above the dock, this will tell you want size aluminum track will work best for your application…
- **Note, the softer the mud, the farther you’ll need to position that track into the mud, thus a longer track might be needed for your application.
- SILVER= Painted motor & wooden carpeted bunks (Standard)
- PLATINUM = Add Aluminum bunks
- Enclosed Direct Drive
- Aluminum Bunks
- Wireless Remote
- Stainless Steel Back Plates
- Aluminum Platforms
- Longer Beams
Call 800-657-9998 and speak to one of our knowledgeable sales associates with ANY questions prior to ordering your lift! Boat Lift Distributors is committed to finding the best solution that meets your specific needs.
|Type of Lift||
Silver Series, Platinum Series
|Type of Mount||
Piling Mounted, Dock Mounted