Shipping, Returns & Canceled Orders
BOAT LIFT DISTRIBUTORS & BIG COUNTRY OUTDOORS (BLD/ BCO) RETURN POLICIES
A shipping quote must be obtained for every order to have an accurate shipping estimate. Some products may be shipped directly from other warehouses so even an order picked up at the BLD/BCO main warehouse may incur some shipping costs.
Orders may only be canceled if they have not been shipped for all stock items. For any item that has been customized or modified in any way for a specific order, the order may only be canceled if the item has not yet been manufactured and the raw materials specific to that item have not yet been ordered. For any refused acceptance of a shipment, BLD/BCO will charge a return fee or a reshipment fee that varies based on the current shipping costs at the time.
BLD/BCO charges a 15% restocking fee plus shipping on all returned orders. Used items can not be returnedl. All returned orders must have an authorization from BLD/BCO or the return will not be accepted. BLD/BCO charges a 15% restocking fee on all canceled orders.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- BLD/ BCO is not required to accept any returns, especially if we no longer carry the product.
- All returns must be unused items in a re-sellable condition.
- All returned items must be stock items that have not been customized in any way.
- All returned items incur a 15% restocking fee, no shipping costs are refunded.
- All returned items will be inspected for condition upon receipt.
- All returned items must be approved by BLD/ BCO beforehand and the customer must write the return authorization number, if provided, on all of the packages.
- Return authorizations expire after 14 days and a returned product after this time will not be accepted.
- Customers are responsible for shipping and packaging costs and returning the items to BLD/ BCO.
- Customers are responsible for inspecting their entire shipments within 48 hours of receipt for any damages or incorrect items. Returns may not be possible after this time period has passed. Once installation of a product has begun, no shortages will be replaced so product must be checked before installation. Please contact Boat Lift Distributors and/or Big Country Outdoors for further details.
Installation and Warranty
The only warranties that our products carry are manufacturer's warranties. We do not warrant any products under any conditions. All products should be installed by qualified installers, see manufacturer's specifications for details or ask your BLD/ BCO representative. BLD/ BCO also does not pay for any labor, shipping, or other costs incurred as a result of a warranty claim.
All warranty claims are subject to the following conditions:
- The customer must contact BLD/ BCO to get authorization to begin a warranty claim and to verify that the customer has a valid warranty claim. BLD/ BCO and its vendors do not accept returned products without the appropriate paperwork in place.
- BLD/ BCO does not provide ANY warranty on ANY products. All warrantied products are covered by their respective manufacturers and/or vendors.
- The provider of each warranty has their own procedures for filing claims and obtaining replacement parts. These procedures are not created by BLD/ BCO, but must be followed exactly in order to fall under the warranty as provided.
- All warranty providers have the right to inspect any item for which a claim is filed before awarding any replacement parts and therefore are not required to provide any replacement parts or compensation before receiving and inspecting the items including shipping and labor costs.
- BLD/ BCO does not provide any warranties, and does not provide any compensation for any costs of shipping or labor or other costs incurred because of a warranty claim or any defective or incorrect items.
- Customers are responsible for inspecting their entire shipments within 48 hours of receipt for any damages or incorrect items. Returns may not be possible after this time period has passed. Once installation of a product has begun, no shortages will be replaced so product must be checked before installation. Please contact Boat Lift Distributors and/ or Big Country Outdoors for further details.